For any data that we obtain from you, AT&F Solutions Limited is the data controller the purposes of appropriate data protection laws.
Below we outline what data we use, how is used and what choices and rights you have in respect to the data that is held.
- We agree to ensure that all personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and used only for specified purposes
- We agree to ensure that personal data sought is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- We aim to ensure that the personal data we keep is accurate and up-to-date. To achieve this we do need individuals to tell us of changes to their personal data, or they can update their own details via their login profiles (ATFWebportal clients)
- We agree to keep personal data secure at all times
- We agree to keep personal data no longer than is necessary and to dispose of it appropriately when it is no longer required
- We take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data
- We do not transfer personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will supply, upon request copies of training records from accounts in sleep mode; i.e. for none active accounts. A small administration fee may be charged for this service, as we have to unlock the account and refresh all training records within the database. Please note, from Sleep Mode the next stage is DELETE; once deleted we cannot retrieve your data.
Getting More Information
If you should require more help or further assistance please contact our office.
phone: 01905 371321